Χώρα: Μέλος Ε.Ε.
– Hello Sir!
– I understand you want to register to stay in our country.
– And… you come from Cyprus.
– The Turkish Cyprus or the Greek Cyprus?
(what? Τhat’s the most politically correct way they found to ask this? We are not the Republic of Cyprus any more? Ok… I can live with that… But… maybe they should inform someone down there… we should consider stop trying to create the Cypriots Cyprus!)
– Em… The Greek Cyprus… The Republic of Cyprus.
– Ok, so your nationality is Greek?
(this is so fucking unfair! Why don’t I get 2 nationalities? Just one for me? Ok, at first I got kind of pissed with the question but the truth is that there are a lot more Turkish here so… it just got her confused. I mean… If I was from «Turkish» Cyprus I would have a Turkish nationality, so «Greek» Cyprus should mean Greek nationality, right?)
-What? Oh! Well… no. I have a Cyprus nationality
(Cyprus nation-ality… it sounds funny!)
– Ok sir. Let’s find the right time for the appointment. How about next week?